Our foodbank relies on your goodwill and support even more in these troubling times
Food Donations are our lifeblood – without them we could not exist, helping thousands of local people in crisis each year.
We promise to use them ALL to provide help to people in crisis – WE NEVER sell donated food.
Occasionally, we send surplus food to other nearby foodbanks/community hubs to support their work particularly if they experience shortages. This ensures your donations go to help people in crisis, wherever they are.
If you’re thinking of donating food to us you can bring it straight to our warehouse or drop it off at one of our public collection points. Our shopping list on the right shows the food items that we need right now. PRINTABLE Shopping List of items most in need
Why not sign up to the free app ‘Bank the food’ & “follow” us, or visit their website. BanktheFood will remind you of our urgent shopping list needs when you’re near one of our drop-off supermarkets! (if you are a retail drop off point and not on their list just let us know!)
Have you thought about ordering an online shop for us?
If you usually have your shopping delivered, you can order a shop for us simply by adding our warehouse delivery address! (Unit 3 Stanney Mill Industrial Estate, Dutton Green, Chester CH2 4SA – make sure your delivery is scheduled between 9am-2pm on weekdays. Check on our most needed items on this page.
Drop off points for food include:
- Tesco Chester City Centre and Sealand Road – In – store shoppers only.
- Asda Ellesmere Port and Chester – In- store shoppers only.
- Sainsbury’s stores Chester, Ellesmere Port and Neston
- Morrisons Chester and Ellesmere Port
- Waitrose Chester
- Lidl Chester
- Marks and Spencer Cheshire Oaks
- Matthew Henry Church centre,
- Neston Parish Church, High Street, Neston. Monday and Friday 9am – 12 noon
- Co-Op Saughall, Handbridge and Westminster Park, Chester
- Spar Elton
- Spar Vicars Cross
- Spar Upton
- One Stop Garden Lane Chester
- One Stop Waverton Park, Guy Ln, Waverton
- One stop Helsby
- Brown Sugar Cafe, Handbridge
- Numerous other shops churches and cafes – thank you!
- Helsby Methodist Church – Monday Friday and Sunday mornings.
- Thrifty’s Helsby
- Chester Cathedral
- Many local Churches
- Boughton Health Centre
- Heath Lane Medical Centre
- Cheshire View, Christleton. CH1 7PT
- Our warehouse – post code CH2 4SA
If you host a public collection box and you’ve been missed off this list, please email [email protected] and let us know. We’d be delighted to add you.